Mashed potatoes recipe. This recipe will show you how to make mashed potatoes. The mash should be light and fluffy. Do not use potatoes that remain hard with a glassy texture after boiling. Mashed potatoes can be enjoyed with most meat dishes, especially meatballs. You can also use this recipe for the topping of your cottage pie.
- 5 potatoes large
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp baking powder
- parsley fresh, for garnish
- Boil potatoes covered in water until soft (approximately 45 minutes).
- Cool down and peel.
- Add salt and butter.
- Use kitchen potato mashing utensil to mash.
- Add milk gradually.
- Lastly, add baking powder.
- Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
We hope you enjoyed this mash recipe!