This is a recipe for Crispy Baked Ravioli. You may use cheese or beef ravioli. The recipe uses frozen ravioli, but it will work with home-made ravioli. Serve with sweet chili or heated marinara sauce.
Crispy Baked Ravioli
- 18 - 24 ravioli pockets (meat or cheese) bought, frozen
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- salt to taste
- 2 large eggs
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow bowl.
- Beat eggs in a separate shallow bowl. Add salt.
- Boil ravioli in water for 3 - 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Cool slightly.
- Coat ravioli individually in egg, then in bread crumbs.
- Place them on a greased sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 200°C (425°F), turning over halfway through.