This is a recipe for Crispy Baked Ravioli. You may use cheese or beef ravioli. The recipe uses frozen ravioli, but it will work with home-made ravioli. Serve with sweet chili or heated marinara sauce.
Crispy Baked Ravioli
- 18 - 24 ravioli pockets (meat or cheese) bought, frozen
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- salt to taste
- 2 large eggs
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow bowl.
- Beat eggs in a separate shallow bowl. Add salt.
- Boil ravioli in water for 3 - 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Cool slightly.
- Coat ravioli individually in egg, then in bread crumbs.
- Place them on a greased sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 200°C (425°F), turning over halfway through.
We hope you enjoyed this Crispy Baked Ravioli.
Feeling guilty after this delicious dish? Visit our fitness website and burn those calories! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to ensure you do not miss out on any of our recipes. Have a look at our other recipes here. Be sure to follow us on all social media platforms. Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest