This is a recipe for the most delicious sweet sticky sauce for chicken strips. It is so quick to make and the leftovers can be kept in the fridge for a week. You may replace the brown sugar with honey.
Sweet Sticky Sauce for Chicken Strips
Enjoy this sweet sticky sauce over freshly prepared chicken strips.Pin Recipe
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp barbeque basting sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- ⅛ tsp ginger powder
- Mix all ingredients together in a small pot.
- Heat and stir until sugar has melted.
- Just bring to a boil and switch off the heat.
Calories: 129kcalCarbohydrates: 33gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 140mgPotassium: 57mgFiber: 1gSugar: 32gVitamin A: 20IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 26mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!