This rice salad is a winner at the table served with hot or cold meats. Super colorful and filling.
The BestRice Salad
This rice salad is a winner at the table served with hot or cold meats. Super colorful and filling.Pin Recipe
- 4 cups cooked rice salted
- 2 cups frozen peas thawed
- 1 cup chopped celery or parsley
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ jar diced pimento
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard (sauce)
- 1 cup diced cheddar cheese
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!