Easy Rice Krispy Treats Recipe. This is a South African favorite for both kiddies and adults, something light and sweet to eat and so easy to make! Always popular on birthday party tables. The butter may be replaced with margarine. If these delights are not colorful enough to your taste, you may top them with colored vermicelli.
Rice Krispy Treats Recipe
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 150 gram pack marshmallows small marshmallows
- 5 cups Rice Krispy cereal
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat when all the marshmallows are melted.
- Add Rice Krispies and stir until all are coated well.
- Press evenly out in a square pan and let it cool down before cutting into squares.
We hope you enjoyed this Rice Krispy Treats recipe!