These delicious teatime oreo cheesecake bites are just the right size for a small bite. These delicious treats also make for a perfect dessert.
Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- 26 oreo whole cookies
- 340 grams cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ⅛ tsp salt
- cupcake liners
- Preheat the oven to 130ºC (275ºF), placing the cupcake liners in the muffin pan.
- Place 1 whole Oreo in each cupcake liner at the bottom.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until it is smooth.
- Add in the sugar and mix until smooth, mix in the beaten eggs and the vanilla essence, scraping down the sides of the bowl when necessary.
- Add in the sour cream and salt, mix well. Carefully spoon the batter into the lined muffin pan until they are filled about ⅔ of the way.
- Coarsely chop the Oreos and add to the top of each mini cheesecake.
- Bake at 130ºC (275ºF) for about 23 minutes until set.
- Let it cool completely and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- To serve, carefully peel off the cupcake liners and arrange them on a plate.