This recipe for mustard chicken yields enough gravy to enjoy over rice with your main meal. It can also be used for a whole chicken. Just add more salt and mustard. Appealing to most people’s taste.
Mustard Chicken Recipe
This mustard chicken is very flavorful and creamy.Pin Recipe
- 500 grams chicken pieces
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup chutney
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- ¼ cup water
- 1 medium oven bag
- Salt the chicken pieces and put them into the baking bag.
- Mix chutney, mayonnaise and mustard together.
- Pour over the chicken in the bag. Add water.
- Tie bag loosely, leaving a small space for hot air to escape.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 180°C (350°F).
Calories: 494kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 16gFat: 34gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 76mgSodium: 542mgPotassium: 193mgFiber: 1gSugar: 21gVitamin A: 137IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 18mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!