Recipe for a delicious instant pot pasta. This is the most delicious one-pot curry macaroni with a different taste. The dish is extremely satisfying and may be served with bread and butter or with a salad on the side.
Instant Curry Pot Pasta
- 2 Onions peeled and chopped
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 3 tsp Curry powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 800 grams minced beef
- 2 tsp salt
- 410 grams Minestrone soup small can
- 500 grams Elbow macaroni
- 410 grams chopped tomatoes small can
- Fry the onions, curry and turmeric in the oil until brown.
- Add the mince and fry until brown.
- Add salt and stir in the soup.
- Put dry macaroni on top.
- Add the can of minestrone soup.
- Add 3 cans of water.
- Add tomatoes. Do not stir.
- Simmer undisturbed for 30 minutes.
- Stir and dish up.
We hope you enjoyed this Instant Pot Pasta Recipe! Was this an easy recipe to follow? Be sure to rate the recipe!