Recipe for a delicious instant pot pasta. This is the most delicious one-pot curry macaroni with a different taste. The dish is extremely satisfying and may be served with bread and butter or with a salad on the side.
Instant Curry Pot Pasta
A super easy one-pot macaroni recipe.Pin Recipe
- 2 Onions peeled and chopped
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 3 tsp Curry powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 800 grams minced beef
- 2 tsp salt
- 410 grams Minestrone soup small can
- 500 grams Elbow macaroni
- 410 grams chopped tomatoes small can
- Fry the onions, curry and turmeric in the oil until brown.
- Add the mince and fry until brown.
- Add salt and stir in the soup.
- Put dry macaroni on top.
- Add the can of minestrone soup.
- Add 3 cans of water.
- Add tomatoes. Do not stir.
- Simmer undisturbed for 30 minutes.
- Stir and dish up.
Calories: 786kcalCarbohydrates: 72gProtein: 36gFat: 38gSaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 97mgSodium: 1322mgPotassium: 1056mgFiber: 5gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 90IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 87mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
We hope you enjoyed this Instant Pot Pasta Recipe! Was this an easy recipe to follow? Be sure to rate the recipe!