Easy, quick, and super delicious tuna pie. This is an old family recipe that has been a favorite around our dinner table.
Easy Tuna Pie
- 1 can tuna drained
- 2 eggs
- 30 ml milk
- 1 small onion
- 1 large pack of crisps smoked beef flavour
- Crush the crisps inside the bag and empty into a baking dish.
- Mix tuna into crisps.
- Mix egg and milk.
- Mix chopped onion into mix.
- Pour egg mix over.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C.
- Serve with bread roll and butter and a green salad.
We hope you enjoyed this delicious tuna pie Recipe!
Feeling guilty after this delicious dish? Visit our fitness website and burn those calories! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to ensure you do not miss out on any of our recipes. Have a look at our other recipes here. Be sure to follow us on all social media platforms. Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest