Deliciously Savory: Homemade Tuna Pie Recipe
Deliciously Savory Tuna Pie
Experience the delightful flavors of the sea with our homemade Tuna Pie. A perfect blend of comforting pastry and savory tuna, it's a dish you'll fall in love with.Pin Recipe
- 1 can tuna drained
- 2 eggs
- 30 ml milk
- 1 small onion
- 1 large pack of crisps smoked beef flavour
- Crush the crisps inside the bag and empty into a baking dish.
- Mix tuna into crisps.
- Mix egg and milk.
- Mix chopped onion into mix.
- Pour egg mix over.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C.
- Serve with bread roll and butter and a green salad.
Calories: 84kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 12gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 98mgSodium: 141mgPotassium: 156mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 143IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 34mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!