This recipe for curry prawns uses cleaned, frozen prawns that you defrost before cooking. Serve on rice or with Naan bread.
Curry Prawns Recipe
Delicious, quick and easy curry prawnsPin Recipe
- 200 g raw prawns, defrosted
- 1 onion finely sliced
- 2 tbsp curry paste
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove finely sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp coriander leaves chopped
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Fry onions and garlic in the oil until the onion softens.
- Stir in the curry paste and cook a few minutes more.
- Stir in the prawns and tomatoes and cook until the prawns change colour and are cooked.
Calories: 38kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 144mgPotassium: 231mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 1301IUVitamin C: 12mgCalcium: 49mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!