This delicious chocolate chip cookies recipe is by far the easiest recipe and shows you exactly how to make these delicious cookies. These are a favorite amongst children and can be prepared in no time.
Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 227 grams salted butter softened
- 200 grams white sugar
- 200 grams brown sugar
- 10 ml vanilla essence
- 2 large eggs
- 360 grams flour
- 5 ml bicarbonate of soda
- 2.5 ml baking powder
- 5 ml salt
- 350 grams chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC (370ºF).
- Line a baking pan with baking paper and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, and salt.
- Cream the butter and sugars together.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Roll the dough into balls and place them evenly spaced on your prepared cookie baking paper.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
- Take them out when they are just before they start turning brown.
- Leave them in the baking pan for 2 minutes before removing them to cool on the wire rack.