Delicious chicken skewers recipe. These are very easy and very quick to prepare. Serve with your favorite salad or side dish. Be sure to rate this recipe after trying it!
Chicken Skewers Recipe
- 450 grams skinless, boneless chicken breast cut into chunks
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 ½ cups baby tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice plus wedges for serving
- 1 head lettuce shredded
- 5 onions thinly sliced
- 1 cup dill chopped
- 5 pitas warmed
- Heat the grill on medium heat.
- Place the chicken with 1 tablespoon oil, then coriander, oregano, and ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers.
- Place the tomatoes and garlic on a large heavy-duty foil, sprinkle 2 tablespoons oil and ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Fold the foil to form a pouch and crimp.
- Place the pouch and skewers on the grill. Shaking the pouch and turning the skewers regularly until chicken is cooked 8 to 10 minutes.
- Before removing the chicken skewers from the grill brush them with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- In a medium bowl toss the lettuce, onions, and dill with the remaining 3 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 tablespoon oil, and ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Serve your chicken with pitas, lemon, salad, and tomatoes.