This recipe for butter chicken uses quite a few ingredients but the end result is totally worthwhile. Very tasty!
Delicious Butter Chicken
The best butter chicken everPin Recipe
- 500 grams diced chicken meat skinless
- 10 ml lemon juice
- 1 onion large, chopped
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp masala
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 can tomato puree
- 2 tbsp plain yoghurt
- 250 ml fresh cream
- 150 ml milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 packet chicken soup
- Fry the onion in the oil and butter until brown.
- Pour the lemon juice over the chicken.
- Add the masala and chicken. Fry some more.
- Add the garlic, ginger, chilli powder, garlic, ginger and salt.
- Add the tomato paste and yoghurt. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix the chicken soup with the milk and cream and pour over.
- Simmer for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
Calories: 335kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 4gFat: 31gSaturated Fat: 17gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 98mgSodium: 384mgPotassium: 372mgFiber: 2gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 1452IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 118mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!