This recipe shows you how to make a delicious, low-fat, low-calorie Panna Cotta with berries, ideal if you are trying to lose weight, yet crave a sweet dessert. It is also very attractive.
Berry & Yogurt Panna Cotta Recipe
- 150 grams blueberries
- 7,5 grams cherry jelly
- 1 tbsp gelatine
- 3 tbsp xylitol
- 3 tbsp boiling water
- 500 grams low-fat plain yogurt
- Get 6 ramekin cups together and divide the berries between them.
- Using a medium bowl to make the jelly using the packets instructions and pour over the berries in the ramekin cups.
- Place in the refrigerator to set completely.
- Dissolve the gelatine and xylitol in boiling water, microwave for a few seconds if necessary. Set aside to cool down.
- Mix in a little yogurt with the gelatine mixing well and then add it to the remaining yogurt.
- Mix well. Pour the yogurt over the set jelly and allow it to set for 7 hours.
- Loosen the edges with a sharp knife and unmold onto a serving dish.