This is a recipe for chicken strips that are baked in the oven. Lovely to enjoy with fries or mashed potatoes and vegetables as part of the main meal.
Baked Parmesan Chicken Strips
This is a recipe for oven-baked Parmesan chicken strips.
- 3 large chicken breasts cut into ½ inch strips
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan together in a bowl.
- Rub salt and pepper into the chicken.
- Put spices and flour into a resealable bag.
- Shake the chicken strips in the bag until coated.
- Dip strips in beaten egg.
- Bake the strips on a greased baking sheet for 20 minutes.
- Turn over and bake a further 20 minutes.
Calories: 329kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 37gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 188mgSodium: 371mgPotassium: 331mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 441IUCalcium: 171mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Want to publish your own recipe to recipesallday? Submit your recipe here!! Feeling guilty after this delicious dish? Visit our fitness website and burn those calories! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to ensure you do not miss out on any of our recipes. Have a look at our other recipes by visiting our homepage. You can also check our authentic South African recipe website to try something new! Easyrecipes. Be sure to follow us on all social media platforms. Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest