An all-time British favorite! Yorkshire pudding is very easy to make and also so quick to prepare. This recipe shows you exactly how to make Yorkshire pudding. Your family will absolutely love this dish and it will become a favorite around the dinner table. Yorkshire pudding is best served with a traditional roast beef meal.
- 140 grams flour
- 4 eggs
- 200 ml milk
- oil for cooking
- Preheat the oven to 230ºC (450ºF).
- Drizzle a little oil evenly over the two non-stick muffin pans and place in the oven to heat through.
- Make the batter, tip 140 grams flour into a bowl, and beat in the 4 eggs until smooth.
- Little by little and 200 ml milk and carry on beating the mixture until it is completely lump-free.
- Pour the batter into a jug, then remove the hot tins from the oven.
- Carefully and evenly pour the batter into the muffin pan.
- Place the pans back in the oven and leave undisturbed for 20 to 25 minutes until the pudding has puffed and is golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
- You can freeze them for up to 1 month.