There is nothing better than roast turkey for Thanksgiving. However, nothing prevents you from preparing this recipe for any other day. So simple and delicious.
There is nothing better than roast turkey for Thanksgiving. This roast is simple and delicious.Pin Recipe
- 1 12-16lb turkey
- 1 lemon quartered
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 green apple diced
- 6 cloves
- 2 tsp herbs for chicken
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season the cavity of the turkey with salt and pepper.
- Stuff it with onion and apple mixed with breadcrumbs, herbs and 6 cloves and lemon quarters.
- Rub salt and pepper on the outside.
- Tuck the wings in and place the turkey on a roasting rack inside a roasting pan.
- Cook the turkey for 15 minutes per pound at 375°F.
Calories: 51kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 2gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 67mgPotassium: 66mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 11IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 23mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!