This stuffed egg recipe is always a winner as a party snack but, since it is high in protein, it may even be served as a light meal with a green salad. This recipe is really easy to follow and shows you exactly how to make stuffed eggs.
Stuffed Eggs Recipe
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tbsp plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp white sugar
- ¼ tsp sesame seeds optional
- ¼ tsp poppy seeds optional
- 1 tsp spring onion
- Put the eggs in a pot or saucepan and cover them with water.
- Bring to boil, and remove from heat. Let the eggs stand in the hot water for 15 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the water, cool them under cold running water and peel the shell off.
- Slice the eggs in half lenghtwise set the whites aside.
- Place all the egg yolks in a blender, blending them until finely chopped.
- Add the yogurt, mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and sugar, blend until smooth.
- Scrape all the egg yolk mixture into a pastry bag fitted with the large star tip and pipe filling into the egg whites.
- Sprinkle some of the sesame seeds or poppy seeds over the eggs and garnish with spring onions.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
We hope you enjoyed this stuffed egg recipe!