Very easy and very delicious. Strawberry shortcake trifles to die for. The family will absolutely love this. This is a very easy recipe and yields the perfect dessert.
Strawberry Shortcake Trifles
Yummy strawberry shortcake triflesPin Recipe
- 1 cup cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cup pound cake chopped
- 2 cup strawberries sliced or chopped
- Using a medium size bowl, beat the cream and sugar until stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla extract until well blended.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag.
- Using four jar glasses, layer them with pound cake, the whipped cream mixture, and strawberries.
Calories: 754kcalCarbohydrates: 119gProtein: 11gFat: 27gSaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 263mgSodium: 974mgPotassium: 330mgFiber: 2gSugar: 72gVitamin A: 1148IUVitamin C: 43mgCalcium: 174mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!