Very easy and very delicious. Strawberry shortcake trifles to die for. The family will absolutely love this. This is a very easy recipe and yields the perfect dessert.
Strawberry Shortcake Trifles Recipe
- 1 cup cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cup pound cake chopped
- 2 cup strawberries sliced or chopped
- Using a medium size bowl, beat the cream and sugar until stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla extract until well blended.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag.
- Using four jar glasses, layer them with pound cake, the whipped cream mixture, and strawberries.
We hope you enjoyed this Strawberry Shortcake Trifles Recipe.
Feeling guilty after this delicious dish? Visit our fitness website and burn those calories! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to ensure you do not miss out on any of our recipes. Have a look at our other recipes here. Be sure to follow us on all social media platforms. Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest