This Strawberry Nesquik cake is a light sponge cake with a delicious strawberry taste. It looks lovely when garnished with a few fresh strawberries.
Strawberry Nesquik Cake Recipe
- 100 grams Strawberry Nesquik
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 200 grams butter softened
- 4 eggs beaten
- 200 grams self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp milk
- pink food colouring add enough till it turns a rich pink color
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup Nesquik
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- In a bowl cream the butter, Nesquik and sugar.
- Add the eggs and mix.
- Add the flour, baking powder, milk, colouring and mix until smooth.
- Spoon in a lined round baking pan and bake for 25 minutes, or until cooked.
- Let it cool down.
- To make the strawberry milkshake cream, add the three remaining ingredients (Nesquik, cream, colouring) to the bowl and whisk until stiff.
- Once you are done pipe or spread on the cold cake, garnish your cake with your choice of toppings and enjoy.
We hope you enjoyed this Strawberry Nesquik Cake Recipe!
Feeling guilty after this delicious dish? Visit our fitness website and burn those calories! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to ensure you do not miss out on any of our recipes. Have a look at our other recipes here. Be sure to follow us on all social media platforms. Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest