This Strawberry Nesquik cake is a light sponge cake with a delicious strawberry taste. It looks lovely when garnished with a few fresh strawberries.
Strawberry Nesquik Cake Recipe
- 100 grams Strawberry Nesquik
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 200 grams butter softened
- 4 eggs beaten
- 200 grams self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp milk
- pink food colouring add enough till it turns a rich pink color
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup Nesquik
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- In a bowl cream the butter, Nesquik and sugar.
- Add the eggs and mix.
- Add the flour, baking powder, milk, colouring and mix until smooth.
- Spoon in a lined round baking pan and bake for 25 minutes, or until cooked.
- Let it cool down.
- To make the strawberry milkshake cream, add the three remaining ingredients (Nesquik, cream, colouring) to the bowl and whisk until stiff.
- Once you are done pipe or spread on the cold cake, garnish your cake with your choice of toppings and enjoy.