This light fruity strawberry fridge tart is refreshing as a summer teatime snack. It may also be served as a dessert to finish a lovely meal. Additional to the canned strawberries in the tart, you may also want to top it with fresh strawberries and serve it with whipped cream and a few nuts scattered over it.
Strawberry Fridge Tart
- 1 large tin strawberries
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 packets Strawberry jelly
- 2 packets Tennis biscuits
- Melt jelly in 1/2 cup boiling water.
- Cool down.
- Mix evaporated and condensed milk.
- Cut strawberries into smaller pieces.
- Mix everything together and pour onto biscuits lining a tart pan.
- Chill for 4 hours before serving.
We hope you enjoyed this strawberry fridge tart recipe!