Absolutely stunning stuffed strawberry cheesecake cupcakes. Very easy to make and just beautiful. Perfect for birthday parties or just as a tea time snack.
Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed Cupcakes
Delicious strawberry cheescake cupcakesPin Recipe
- 1 box vanilla cake mix plus ingredients on the box
- 2 blocks cream cheese softened
- ½ cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cup heavy whipped cream divided
- 1 cup strawberries chopped
- ½ cup graham crackers crushed
- strawberry slices for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC (350ºF), line two muffin pans with cupcake liners.
- Prepare the vanilla cake batter according to what the package indicates and divide between the cupcake liners.
- Bake according to what the package indicates but normally they bake for 30 minutes, let them cool completely.
- Make your filling using a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, icing sugar, and vanilla.
- Fold in 1 cup of heavy whipped cream and strawberries.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out the middle of each cupcake to create a small hole.
- Fill each hole with the cheesecake filling.
- Pipe remaining heavy whipped cream on top and garnish with sliced strawberries and graham cracker crumbs.
Calories: 134kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 216mgPotassium: 34mgFiber: 1gSugar: 16gVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 66mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!