This stirfried cabbage is very quick and easy to prepare. Suitable for banters.
Stirfry CabbagePin Recipe
- 3 cups sliced cabbage
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ⅛ tsp coarse black pepper
- salt to taste
- ⅛ tsp spice for vegetables
- Heat oil in a pan on the stovetop.
- Fry onions for 2 minutes while stirring.
- Add cabbage and fry for another 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add spices.
Calories: 11kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 1mgPotassium: 40mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 1IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 6mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!