Spicy PrawnPin Recipe
- 120 ml chili sauce
- ½ cup sweet pickle relish
- 120 ml beer
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 250 gram medium prawns shelled and cleaned
- Combine all ingredients except for prawns, in a glass casserole.
- Microwave at full for 5 minutes, and then medium for 12 minutes.
- Stir occasionally during cooking.
- The sauce should be hot and thickened.
- Stir in prawns, cover, and microwave at high for 5 minutes, or until prawns are curled, stirring once.
- Let it stand, covered for 2 minutes.
- To serve, skewer with picks or pass with cocktail picks or toothpicks.
Calories: 129kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 10gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0.1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.2gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.1gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 79mgSodium: 1069mgPotassium: 217mgFiber: 1gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 758IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 43mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!