This is a very easy recipe for a super delicious self-saucing baked lemon pudding. Serve warm with custard or whipped cream.
Self-saucing baked lemon pudding
This baked lemon pudding makes a sauce below the sponge.Pin Recipe
- 50 grams butter
- 200 grams golden caster sugar
- 1 lemon's zest grated
- 100 ml lemon juice
- 50 grams flour
- 3 eggs
- 250 ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- icing sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Mix together butter, sugar, lemon zest and juice.
- Add vanilla, milk, flour and egg yolks.
- Whip egg whites until stiff peaks. Fold into mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
Calories: 282kcalCarbohydrates: 43gProtein: 5gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 104mgSodium: 109mgPotassium: 111mgFiber: 1gSugar: 36gVitamin A: 395IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 61mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!