This is a very easy recipe for a super delicious self-saucing baked lemon pudding. Serve warm with custard or whipped cream.
Self-saucing baked lemon pudding
- 50 grams butter
- 200 grams golden caster sugar
- 1 lemon's zest grated
- 100 ml lemon juice
- 50 grams flour
- 3 eggs
- 250 ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- icing sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Mix together butter, sugar, lemon zest and juice.
- Add vanilla, milk, flour and egg yolks.
- Whip egg whites until stiff peaks. Fold into mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes.