This seafood sauce recipe may be enjoyed over any seafood or fish. It has a tart taste and is very quick to prepare. Let us know what you think about this superb sauce! This is a very easy recipe.
Seafood Sauce recipe
- 300 ml mayonnaise
- 37,5 ml tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 37,5 ml double cream
- 12,5 ml brandy juice
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 2 ml salt
- 2 ml pepper
- Combine the mayonnaise with the lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Add the tomato sauce, stirring constantly.
- Add the cream, still stirring, then stir in the brandy.
- Add more salt and pepper if necessary.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before use.
- Pour over seafood cocktail.
We hope you enjoyed this seafood sauce recipe!