This recipe for savoury butternut halves is one you’ll definitely make again. A lovely side dish with main meals or a light meal on its own for those who don’t like meat.
Savoury Butternut HalvesPin Recipe
- 2 butternuts
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ ring feta cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- Wash and dry butternuts.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Cut in halves leaving skin on. Scoop out pips.
- Place on an oven tray with open sides up.
- Melt butter and brush butternuts.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle over the two cheeses and bake another 10 minutes.
Calories: 333kcalCarbohydrates: 44gProtein: 11gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 10gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 242mgPotassium: 1349mgFiber: 8gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 40321IUVitamin C: 79mgCalcium: 386mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!