I have no doubt that you will enjoy this cheesy marmite tart recipe. This is such a quick, easy recipe for the tastiest savory tart suitable as a tea-time snack or even as a light meal with a salad. It is no mistake that the recipe does not contain salt – the butter and marmite provide for enough salt. This recipe shows you step by step how to make a marmite tart.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 tsp baking powder
For the topping
- 125 grams butter
- 1 tsp marmite
- Mix together butter, cheese, flour, and baking powder.
- Beat eggs together with milk and add.
- The batter shouldn't be too thick.
- Pour into greased pan and bake for 10 minutes at 200°C (390°F).
- Melt together 125 grams butter and marmite and pour over the hot tart.
We hope you enjoyed this marmite tart recipe!