This is an easy recipe for unleavened bread which is traditionally eaten by Jews and some Christians over Passover and the Days of Unleavened Bread. It is commanded in Exodus 12:18.
Recipe for Unleavened Bread
An easy recipe for unleavened bread for PassoverPin Recipe
- 1 cup whole wheat flour and more for kneading
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup lukewarm water
- Mix flour and salt. Add water.
- Knead for about 3 minutes until smooth and elastic. Add some flour if too sticky.
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Form into four balls on a floured surface. Press into discs.
- Prick discs with a fork and place on baking paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with butter.
Calories: 68kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 3gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 98mgPotassium: 73mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 2IUCalcium: 7mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!