This seven layer salad is extremely versatile and fun to make. Let each person add his/her own salt and salad dressing. Colourful and looks great in transparent bottles!
Make this beautiful salad in 10 minutes!Pin Recipe
- 4 tomatoes romano, sliced through
- ½ cucumber diced, skin on
- 1 red pepper sliced in rings
- 1 pineapple peeled, chunks
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 purple or white onion sliced in fine rings
- 12 salad leaves
- 4 all purpose bottles or bowls
- Wash the salad leaves.
- Pack ingredients in layers in each individual bowl or bottle.
- Put bottles of salad dressing, salt and pepper on the table.
Calories: 155kcalCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 3gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 21mgPotassium: 701mgFiber: 6gSugar: 28gVitamin A: 4662IUVitamin C: 165mgCalcium: 54mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!