Use this recipe to make your own healthy, delicious muesli.
Recipe for MuesliPin Recipe
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup bran flakes
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 3 cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup flaked almonds
- ¼ cup cranberries
- ¼ cup sultanas
- Combine sugar, honey and oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Cook, while stirring until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Line a large baking dish with baking paper.
- Mix dry muesli ingredients together. Pour honey mixture over.
- Spread evenly over baking sheet.
- Bake approximately half an hour.
- Cool down and crumble muesli.
- Store in an airtight container.
Calories: 584kcalCarbohydrates: 86gProtein: 12gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gMonounsaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gSodium: 41mgPotassium: 437mgFiber: 9gSugar: 38gVitamin A: 134IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 61mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!