Cinnamon Rolls are so easy to make and they are very delicious. Here is a very easy recipe for cinnamon rolls that you can have ready in no time to share with your family.
Delicious Cinnamon RollsPin Recipe
- 360 grams flour
- 180 grams milk
- 1 egg
- 60 grams butter
- 1 ¼ tsp salt
- 2 ½ tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp yeast
Filling for Cinnamon rolls
- 60 grams butter softened
- 100 grams sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 80 grams cream cheese
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 80 grams powdered sugar
- pinch of salt
- In a large mixing bowl, add milk and egg, whisk together.
- Add sugar, salt, and softened butter to the mixing bowl.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Add the yeast and stir into mixture, add the flour and combine until a dough forms
- Knead the dough until everything is well combined for 5 minutes.
- Dough may appear sticky, do not add more flour, continue to knead the dough until texture changes and it does not stick to your hands.
- Flatten the dough, with the top of your hands and let the dough rest for 5 minutes, cover the dough with a bowl to prevent drying.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface and sprinkle flour slightly on the top of the dough to prevent sticking to the rolling pin.
- Roll the dough into a rectangle.
- Apply butter on the top of rolled dough and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, which must be evenly distributed.
- Roll the dough into the shape of a cylinder and cut evenly.
- Place in a greased baking tray and cover with cling wrap and allow Cinnamon rolls to rise in a warm environment for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, rolls have risen and should be baked in a preheated oven at 180ºC (350ºF) for 20 minutes.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a separate bowl.
- Combine butter, cream cheese, vanilla essence, salt, and powdered sugar until a light, creamy texture is achieved.
- Add frosting on warm Cinnabon buns.
- For a caramel cheese frosting, add 3 tablespoons of Caramel Treat to frosting mixture.
Calories: 315kcalCarbohydrates: 42gProtein: 5gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 344mgPotassium: 71mgFiber: 1gSugar: 18gVitamin A: 473IUCalcium: 36mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!