Prepare these lovely pumpkin fritters as a side dish to a main cooked meal or as a dessert.
Pumpkin FrittersPin Recipe
- 250 g pumpkin or butternut
- 75 g flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 45 ml vegetable oil for frying
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 - 2 tbsp milk, if necessary
- Cook the pumpkin for about 20 minutes until soft. Drain well.
- Add eggs, salt, flour, baking powder and, if needed, a squirt of milk.
- Mix well.
- Heat oil and dish large spoonfuls of batter into hot oil.
- Fry for a minute or two, flip and fry other side until brown.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Sprinkle with sugar mixed with the cinnamon.
Calories: 41kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 2gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 130mgPotassium: 17mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 40IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 45mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!