This potato salad recipe is rather plain but has a very nice, subtly crisp texture to it. You may replace the Aromat with salt if you so prefer, or even with potato seasoning. It goes very well with barbeques or may be served with any meat main course. If you prefer thinner mayonnaise, dilute it with some milk. For a slightly sweeter taste, stir in two tablespoons of condensed milk.
Potato Salad Recipe
- 5 medium potatoes
- 200 ml mayonnaise
- ½ small green or red pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1 small Granny Smith or Golden Delicious apple
- Aromat to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Boil the potatoes for about 40 minutes or until soft right through.
- Allow cooling down enough to be handled.
- Peel the potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into cubes.
- Sprinkle Aromat and pepper to taste.
- Finely grate the apple and add to potatoes.
- Dice onion and pepper into small cubes and add.
- Mix mayonnaise through evenly.
- Allow cooling before serving.
We hope you enjoyed this potato salad recipe!