This recipe shows you how to make a dish combining potatoes with boerewors (or beef sausage). It is like a stew. Enjoy on a slice of bread for breakfast or on a bed of rice for dinner.
Potato and Sausage Dish
- 500 grams boerewors or beef sausage
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 2 medium potatoes diced
- 2 tbsp fruit chutney
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ⅓ tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Use the oil to fry the onions until brown.
- Cut up the boerewors into 2-inch pieces, add and fry.
- Add potato chunks. Add 200ml boiling water, salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes and other ingredients.
- Allow to simmer for about 25 minutes until the potatoes are soft.
We hope you enjoyed this Potato and sausage dish.
Feeling guilty after this delicious dish? Visit our fitness website and burn those calories! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to ensure you do not miss out on any of our recipes. Have a look at our other recipes here. Be sure to follow us on all social media platforms. Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest