Use our recipe to bake this lovely pot bread – easy and tasty.
Pot Bread Recipe
Easy, quick, and delicious pot breadPin Recipe
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1½ cups water lukewarm
- 1 tsp active yeast
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Mix together the dry ingredients.
- Add water little by little and knead.
- Cover the ball of dough and leave in a warm place for 6 - 8 hours to rise to twice its size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C
- Work on a surface that you've strewn with flour.
- Knead down the bread and form into a dough.
- Brush with oil and place in a large pot. Put on a lid.
- Bake for about 50 minutes. Lid may be removed for the last 10 minutes to brown the bread on top.
Calories: 174kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 6gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 440mgPotassium: 61mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 1IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 9mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!