Serve this fridge tart with great confidence to any guest – as a teatime treat or as a dessert after a lovely meal. Absolutely adequate as is, but if you wish to garnish it with a dollop of cream, feel free to do so. A handful of walnuts scattered over the tart will do no harm either.
You may use any canned fruit of your choice – adapt the recipe by using an appropriate jelly flavor to compliment your choice of fruit.
Pineapple Fridge tart
- 1 tin crushed pineapple large
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 packet Tennis biscuits
- 2 packets pineapple jelly
- Melt jelly in 1/2 cup boiling water
- Allow cooling.
- Mix evaporated and condensed milk.
- Mix in the pineapple and jelly.
- Pour over biscuits lining a tart pan.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
We hope you enjoyed this pineapple fridge tart recipe!