Use this recipe for peri peri chicken livers the simple way and serve with pap or bread or Portuguese rolls.
Peri Peri Chicken Livers
Easy, quick and delicious peri peri chicken liversPin Recipe
- 500 g chicken livers
- 1 onion cut in rings
- 60 g butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 60 g flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- Fry the onions in butter and olive oil for 3 minutes. Add chilli powder.
- Make sure the livers are clean and dip them in the flour.
- Fry with the onions. Stir occasionally.
- Fry until the blood is gone and the livers start firming up.
- Add salt and pepper just before serving.
Calories: 332kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 23gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 10gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 464mgSodium: 205mgPotassium: 357mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 14371IUVitamin C: 24mgCalcium: 24mgIron: 12mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!