This recipe for pasta with cream is a very rich dish containing no meat. It smells delightful and appetizing and is quite filling. Use fettuccine, penne or whichever pasta shape you prefer, and adjust your pasta boiling time according to the thickness of the chosen pasta.
Pasta with cream
This recipe for pasta with cream uses no meat.Pin Recipe
- 500 grams spaghetti or pasta of choice
- 2 litres water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 large onion chopped
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 50 grams butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 200 ml cream
- 100 grams cheddar cheese grated
- Boil the pasta in the salted water until al dente and drain.
- In the meantime, heat a pan and fry the chopped onions in the butter.
- Add curry powder and fry some more, until onions are brown.
- Add salt and pepper and tomato paste.
- Remove from heat and add cream.
- Mix through the drained pasta.
- Top each serving with grated cheddar cheese and serve warm.
Calories: 850kcalCarbohydrates: 100gProtein: 25gFat: 39gSaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 122mgSodium: 953mgPotassium: 508mgFiber: 5gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 1489IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 253mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!