Everyone loves their veggies! This recipe shows you how to roast your vegetables to perfection in the oven!
Oven Roasted Vegetables
Roast your veggies to perfectionPin Recipe
- ½ small cauliflower chunks
- ½ red cabbage chunks
- ½ yellow pepper chunks
- ½ green pepper chunks
- 2 baby marrows chunks
- 1 large carrot chunks
- 2 onions chunks
- 1 tsp garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tsp spice for vegetables
- 1 tsp herbs for vegetables
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 170°C/340°F.
- Place veggie chunks in a greased glass, ovenproof dish.
- Mix garlic with oil and herbs.
- Sprinkle over vegetables.
- Sprinkle spices over.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Turn vegetables over.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and bake another 10 minutes.
Calories: 100kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 4gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 36mgPotassium: 565mgFiber: 3gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 1164IUVitamin C: 91mgCalcium: 67mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!