This is a recipe for oven-baked chicken breast with deliciously crispy edges. Lovely as part of the main meal or for a light lunch to enjoy with a salad.
Oven-baked chicken breast
This is a recipe for oven-baked chicken breast the remains juicy!Pin Recipe
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp chicken spice or salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp butter melted
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
- Using a meat mallet, pound chicken breasts to approximately 2 cm thickness.
- Put on a baking sheet.Drizzle with oil and melted butter.
- Combine sugar and spices. Rub into chicken.
- Bake in oven for 23 minutes.
- Grill for another 2 minutes for crispy edges.
Calories: 349kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 54gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 152mgSodium: 728mgPotassium: 453mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 382IUCalcium: 34mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!