These Oreo pop faces need no baking, only very basic decorative skill. Make them in a jiffy to brighten up your kiddies party table. You can decorate them with any sweets, you can make human faces, cat or dog faces – the possibilities are endless! And they are so fun to make. Involve the kiddies with this project.
Oreo Pop Faces RecipePin Recipe
- 10 Oreo biscuits
- 100 g white chocolate
- 20 dark choc chips or Jelly tots - green or blue
- red liquorice strips
- 10 red Astro's
- 10 wooden ice cream sticks
- Stick an ice cream stick into each Oreo into the iced centre.
- Melt white chocolate over medium heat and dip each Oreo into the chocolate. Place upright to have excess chocolate drip off.
- Place two dark choc chips or Jelly tots for eyes.
- Use the Astro's for noses and red liquorice strips for mouths.