A Delicious steak topped with onion soup
A Delicious steak topped with onion soupPin Recipe
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 907 grams steak
- ½ pkg onion soup mix
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
- Place steak on a board and pound half of the flour mixture into each side of the steak with the back of a heavy knife.
- Cut meat into pieces and place in a 20 cm (8 inch) baking dish.
- Sprinkle any remaining flour over the top of the meat.
- Combine onion soup mix with 1 cup of water.
- Pour over the top of the meat.
- Cook, covered for about 28 - 34 minutes, or until meat is tender.
- Stir and rearrange meat in sauce several times during cooking.
Calories: 500kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 46gFat: 32gSaturated Fat: 14gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 138mgSodium: 699mgPotassium: 618mgFiber: 0.2gSugar: 0.03gVitamin A: 35IUVitamin C: 0.01mgCalcium: 18mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!