This Olive Garden Salad Recipe is an all-time favorite to be enjoyed on its own or with pasta dishes like lasagne or as a side with main meals.
Olive Garden Salad Recipe
This is a recipe for Olive Garden Salad
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon sauce
- 1½ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ¾ tsp pepper black
- ¼ cup carrots finely grated
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 head salad iceberg variety
- ¾ cup pitted black olives
- ¾ cup pickled pepperoncini
- ½ cup red onion thinly sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes sliced
- 1 cup croutons
- Mix together oil, mayonnaise, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, salt, pepper, seasoning, garlic and Parmesan.
- Combine salad ingredients and drizzle with dressing.
Calories: 157kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 2gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 603mgPotassium: 104mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 911IUVitamin C: 14mgCalcium: 53mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Want to publish your own recipe to recipesallday? Submit your recipe here!! Feeling guilty after this delicious dish? Visit our fitness website and burn those calories! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to ensure you do not miss out on any of our recipes. Have a look at our other recipes by visiting our homepage. You can also check our authentic South African recipe website to try something new! Easyrecipes. Be sure to follow us on all social media platforms. Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest