Make these delicious, sweet and crispy oat cookies for the holidays or keep some in an airtight container for anytime teatime snacks.
Easy Oats Cookies
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these delicious and chewy Oatmeal Cookies that are perfect for any time of the day.Pin Recipe
- 4 cups oats
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups coconut
- 250 grams margarine
- 3 tbsp syrup
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- Melt together butter and syrup. Do not cook.
- Heat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Add baking soda.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Add syrup to dry ingredients.
- Press mixture down in a baking tray.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Cut into squares while hot.
Calories: 170kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 2gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 226mgPotassium: 62mgFiber: 2gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 224IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 8mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!