This recipe for Nutella Krispy Treats yields about 12 treats. They are extremely sweet and will be a winner on any kiddies party table.
Nutella Krispy Treats
Yummy Nutella Krispy TreatsPin Recipe
- 3 cups Rice Krispy Treats
- 150 grams marshmallow
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp fine coconut
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- Melt the butter over low heat in a medium saucepan.
- Once the butter has melted add the marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Add the Nutella to the marshmallow mix.
- Switch off the stove.
- Add the Rice Krispy Treats mixing well until all is coated and add the fine coconut.
- Using your choice of a mold, fill and spread the mix evenly.
- Put the mold pan in the refrigerator to set.
Calories: 90kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 1gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 62mgPotassium: 16mgFiber: 1gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 438IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 3mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!