This flatbread recipe uses no yeast. It is quick to make, soft, tasty, and versatile. You may add garlic and herbs to the butter that you brush them with or use them as wraps with a filling of your taste.
No Yeast Flatbread
Delicious yeast-free flatbreadPin Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 100 g butter 50g and 50g for brushing
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ tbsp oil
- Heat 50g butter in milk until butter has melted. Keep rest of butter aside.
- Mix salt and flour together.
- Pour butter mixture into flour bit by bit and knead into a soft dough.
- Rest for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle flour onto a surface. Divide dough into 4 balls and flatten them out on the powdered surface.
- Heat oil in a pan and bake each flatbread for 1 - 1½ minutes per side.
- Keep covered with a cloth.
- Brush with butter while hot.
Calories: 450kcalCarbohydrates: 50gProtein: 8gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 14gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 490mgPotassium: 133mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 699IUCalcium: 67mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!