Sweet, delicious and so easy to make! This is a very easy to follow recipe for a no-bake caramel cheesecake that you can have ready in no time to enjoy with your family!
No-Bake Caramel Cheesecake
- 4 tbsp butter
- 250 gram cream cheese
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can caramel treat
- 130 gram tennis biscuits
- whipped cream
- In a small bowl crumb the biscuits, melt the butter.
- Combine the crumb biscuits with the melted butter and spoon into the bottom of the shooter glasses.
- Add the cream cheese and ⅔ of the condensed milk to a small bowl and mix it together.
- Layer the shooter glasses with the cheese mixture on top of the crackers layer.
- Repeat one layer of crackers and one layer of cheese.
- Combine the caramel treat with the remaining condensed milk, fill the little cup with the caramel mixture all the way up.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Top this amazing dessert with whipped cream.