Sweet, delicious and so easy to make! This is a very easy-to-follow recipe for a no-bake caramel cheesecake that you can have ready in no time to enjoy with your family!
No-Bake Caramel Cheesecake
Quick and super easy caramel cheesecakePin Recipe
- 4 tbsp butter
- 250 gram cream cheese
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can caramel treat
- 130 gram tennis biscuits
- whipped cream
- In a small bowl crumb the biscuits, melt the butter.
- Combine the crumb biscuits with the melted butter and spoon into the bottom of the shooter glasses.
- Add the cream cheese and ⅔ of the condensed milk to a small bowl and mix it together.
- Layer the shooter glasses with the cheese mixture on top of the crackers layer.
- Repeat one layer of crackers and one layer of cheese.
- Combine the caramel treat with the remaining condensed milk, fill the little cup with the caramel mixture all the way up.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Top this amazing dessert with whipped cream.
Calories: 4354kcalCarbohydrates: 541gProtein: 87gFat: 214gSaturated Fat: 123gCholesterol: 666mgSodium: 2834mgPotassium: 3459mgFiber: 4gSugar: 479gVitamin A: 6892IUVitamin C: 21mgCalcium: 2539mgIron: 7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!