What a lovely mini garlic bread side dish to have with anything just to finish it off properly.
Mini Garlic Bread Recipe
- 120 gram butter room temperature
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup parsley chopped
- 8 Petit pain crusty bread rolls
- Using a small bowl, mix together the butter, garlic, oil, and parsley.
- Make4 deep cuts crossways about 3cm apart at the top of each roll.
- Spread the cuts evenly with the butter mixture, wrap each roll in a piece of foil.
- Preheat your oven to 200ºC (400ºF).
- Place the rolls on a baking tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes or till crisp and golden, serve warm.
We hope you enjoyed this Mini Garlic Bread Recipe!
Feeling guilty after this delicious dish? Visit our fitness website and burn those calories! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to ensure you do not miss out on any of our recipes. Have a look at our other recipes here. Be sure to follow us on all social media platforms. Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest