What a lovely mini garlic bread side dish to have with anything just to finish it off properly.
Mini Garlic Bread Recipe
- 120 gram butter room temperature
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup parsley chopped
- 8 Petit pain crusty bread rolls
- Using a small bowl, mix together the butter, garlic, oil, and parsley.
- Make4 deep cuts crossways about 3cm apart at the top of each roll.
- Spread the cuts evenly with the butter mixture, wrap each roll in a piece of foil.
- Preheat your oven to 200ºC (400ºF).
- Place the rolls on a baking tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes or till crisp and golden, serve warm.