What a lovely mini garlic bread side dish to have with anything just to finish it off properly.
Tasty Garlic Bread
Fresh and delicious Garlic BreadPin Recipe
- 120 gram butter room temperature
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup parsley chopped
- 8 Petit pain crusty bread rolls
- Using a small bowl, mix together the butter, garlic, oil, and parsley.
- Make4 deep cuts crossways about 3cm apart at the top of each roll.
- Spread the cuts evenly with the butter mixture, wrap each roll in a piece of foil.
- Preheat your oven to 200ºC (400ºF).
- Place the rolls on a baking tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes or till crisp and golden, serve warm.
Calories: 964kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 2gFat: 107gSaturated Fat: 63gCholesterol: 258mgSodium: 875mgPotassium: 202mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 5526IUVitamin C: 43mgCalcium: 86mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!