You will not believe what we use to make this delicious milkybar cheesecake recipe, they are perfect for kids and party snacks.
Milkybar Cheesecake Recipe
- 250 gram finger biscuits
- 125 gram butter melted
- 1 tbsp gelatine powder
- 500 gram cream cheese room temperature
- 70 gram caster sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 360 gram Nestle milkybar melted and cooled
- 300 ml heavy cream
- Lightly grease the base of a slice pan.
- Line the base and sides with baking paper allowing the 2 long sides to overhang.
- Line each compartment of four 6 compartment giant silicone ice cube trays with wide strips of baking paper allowing the 2 sides to overhang.
- Process the biscuits in a food processor until coarse crumbs form.
- Add the butter and process until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared slice pan and press evenly over the base.
- Place in the fridge until required.
- Place 125 ml water in a bowl and little by little sprinkle the gelatine over, allowing it to absorb the water before adding more.
- Microwave on high for 20 seconds using a fork to whisk until gelatine is dissolved, set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Using an electric beater to beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a medium bowl until light and creamy.
- Add the cooled gelatine mixture.
- Add the melted chocolate and cream, and beat until well blended.
- Transfer the mixture to a jug.
- Pour 1 cup of cream cheese mixture over the biscuit base and smooth the surface.
- Divide the remaining cream cheese mixture evenly among the ice cube trays.
- Place slice pan and ice cube tray in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Lift the cheesecake base from the pan removing the paper and placing it on a serving board.
- Carefully lift the cheesecake blocks from the ice cube.
- Arrange the cheesecake blocks over the base in rows to resemble a giant milkybar.
- Trim the base edges, cut into 24 pieces.